BOOKING PITCHES AND MOBILE HOME
- Reservations for pitches at Camping Bocca di Cecina are ONLY FOR NON-RESIDENTS IN TUSCANY both in the summer season and in the winter season, subject to availability;
- the booking of mobile home is possible for both residents and non-residents in Tuscany in all periods of the year;
- reservations can be made for seven-day periods; alternatively, it is also possible to book for periods of less than seven days but subject to weekly bookings, subject to availability. Conditions to be agreed with the Management;
- the reservation is valid until 11.00 pm of the expected day of arrival and the check-out in reception must be made before 10.00 am of the planned day of departure for the lodgings and before 12.00 for the pitches;
- within the times indicated, the pitch or the accommodation must be left clean and free of vehicles, equipment and objects, otherwise an additional day will be charged, if not more damages, in case of subsequent booking on the same pitch or accommodation from part of other customers;
- at the time of booking, the customer can indicate a non-binding preference for the pitch he intends to occupy, which will be assigned unless otherwise committed or replaced – where possible – with one that has similar characteristics (sea zone, pinewood area, dimensions, etc.). );
- the reservation is subject to the payment of a deposit – equal to 30% of the total amount – to be made by means of a postal c / c or bank transfer slip and which will be deducted from the final account;
- in case of no-show before 11.00 pm of the expected day of arrival, the deposit will be retained as a penalty.
Some particular question?
The form was successfuly sent!
The validation of the form was not successful!
There was an error sending the form, try again later or contact your system administrator.