IN SEARCH OF SOMETHING NEW?
The strategic position allows the Municipality of Cecina to offer a varied selection of interesting places to visit and during the summer the proposal becomes even more interesting.
Here are our tips:
- Hermann Geiger Cultural Foundation: a non-profit-making moral body active in the field of culture and social promotion. The Geiger Foundation organizes regular exhibitions with free admission and CecinAutori, a festival of literature, arts and entertainment. / Website: http://www.fondazionegeiger.org/it/
- Parco Gallorose: “A short walk from the center of Cecina, surrounded by vegetation, a walk to meet the animals with whom we share the planet!” / Website: http://www.parcogallorose.it/
- Acqua Village Cecina: In Cecina, immersed in the Etruscan Coast, you can discover a corner of Hawaii immersing yourself in the water park, nominated as the best water park in Italy at the ParksMania Awards. / Website: www.acquavillage.it/
- Tombolo di Cecina Nature Reserve: to walk immersed in this fantastic pine forest: inside there are several tracks that wind up to Bibbona with its signage. A real beauty. / See how to get there.
- Guided tour of the museum and archaeological park: discover all the details.
Tourist Office: Every Sunday afternoon a guide who speaks English, French and German receives tourists at the tourist office in Piazza Sant’Andrea in Marina di Cecina. / More information on this page.
- Markets and fairs: discover the places and dates.
- Music: a rich program of choice, discover all the information on this page.
- Parties and shows: watch all events, for adults and children, not to be missed.
- Theater: Watch the billboard completes: quality at the service of a great art.